Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Day 6 of Retirement

Odd to think that after 40 plus years of work, here I am sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee and no timetable at 11:30 on a Wednesday morning.  Of course this may only be day 2 of retirement as I have had Fridays as vacation days for this year,  then it was a weekend followed by a stat holiday on Monday.  So, I have no idea what retirement is like, or what it is going to be like.

Today has been an outdoor day,  weeding and trimming.  The roses are gorgeous, and inspire me to re pot the indoor plants, all of which are looking  stressed.

Administrative duties outstanding for this afternoon include  obtaining travel medical insurance to replace the coverage I have had through work for the last years.   I understand this could be expensive, but well  worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment